Sommeliers - Full Time & Casual - The Atlantic
- Work with Donovan Cooke & Head Sommelier Tim Stow
- Premium Dining located within Crown Entertainment Complex;
- Dynamic and Supportive team environment.
- Extensive cellar on premise
- Input on wine purchasing encouraged
This is an exceptional opportunity for experienced Sommelier to join the Front of House team at The Atlantic on a full time or casual basis.JOB DETAILS
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Sommelier to join the team on a full time or casual basis. Reporting to the Head Sommelier the primary responsibilities of this position include both the recommendation and pairing of wine varieties throughout the dining experience.
As part of the somm team, your input in wine purchases for cellaring is encouraged
You will also be given the opportunity to train our captive audience of professional floor and bar staff
The Atlantic is made up of 3 distinct areas:
- Restaurant Dining Room which seats 280 diners;
- Oyster Bar & Grill that accommodates 50 diners;
- The Den Basement Cocktail Bar.The successful applicant will need to have:
- Highly developed customer service skills coupled with passion and extensive knowledge about premium wine;
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Sommelier within an operation of a similar profile is essential;
- Professional Grooming & Presentation;
- Valid Responsible Serving of Alcohol Certificate (or be willing to obtain the certificate);
- Availability to work across a rotating roster including days, evenings and weekends.
- WSET Qualification will be considered an advantage.
These opportunities offer very real career progression, provided that you are driven by a passion for service excellence.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and test yourself with one of Melbourne's best restaurants then please send your application to email@example.com