Silver Membership [Company]
Silver Membership is a great way for companies or organisations to stay in touch with Sommeliers Australia and enjoy participating in our activities.
As a Silver member, companies choose to support the association because they believe in what it is achieving for the national Sommelier community, and that a vibrant Sommeliers association leads to a strong and healthy wine and hospitality industry in Australia.
Silver Membership is suitable for (but not limited to) the following types of companies/organisations: wineries, medium sized distributors, liquor retailers, education providers, medium sized hospitality venues or restaurant groups, etc.
• Membership is valid for 12 months from date of purchase;
• 1 Supporter Membership for your company's main contact (valued at $75) with full benefits of Supporter membership;
• Choice of additional memberships (to the value of $375):
o 5 Supporter Memberships for staff or colleagues, or
o 3 Sommelier Memberships for staff or colleagues;
• Access to the full benefits of the additional Individual membership level selected;
• 10 events can be posted free of charge to the events calendar (valued at $500);
• 2 job advertisements can be posted free of charge to the Jobs page (valued at $300);
• Additional job ads can be placed at discounted rate of $100 each (usually $150).
[VALUE OF BENEFITS $1250+]
COST: $850.00 (Silver Membership [Company])
A Silver Membership can be purchased either online or by contacting Sommeliers Australia via email@example.com
Please note - all fees quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST. Membership is neither refundable or transferable unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Cost: $850.00 (12 months)
Please note - all fees quoted are in Australian dollars and membership is neither refundable or transferable unless there are exceptional circumstances.